AIP-402: $APE as a Fuel for Mobile Growth to Help Make Dookey Dash a #1 Hit Game

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@Squiddy has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

This proposal has been assigned the AIP ID Number 402.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

Never really been a fan of gamefi, it just causes the inflation.

3 Likes

I’m thrilled about this! You are some of the most dedicated individuals involved in Web3 gaming! Any initiative that involves $APE as a use case is a big win for me!

4 Likes

You’re right, download numbers alone don’t show if people are really using and interacting with the content and ApeCoin after getting it. It’s a good idea to work with Yuga’s team to track user activity and engagement in detail after downloading.
This would help measure the true impact better than just counting downloads. I would be happy if we could include a plan for getting fuller data insights into the proposal

3 Likes

Thx for your interest and comment on the post! Appreciate your participation in the DAO.

From our viewpoint, the proposal is less about GameFi, and more about potential exposure to $APE that people will find on traditional ad networks.

More people find out about $APE = More people to potentially dive into the ecosystem. In this case, it is in the gaming section.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and the comment, and for participating in our proposal!

2 Likes

Appreciate the feedback here and for contributing to the conversation. Typically, games won’t share that specific retention data. This proposal here is with the thesis of - more eyes exposed to $APE, more people potentially entering the ecosystem and seeing the benefits of what $APE and the DAO have to offer. Dookey Dash, with it’s $1,000,000 prize pool, is a great start.

Eventually, after successfully proving the model, the plan is for Superfine to serve as a tool for the DAO where games that choose to incorporate $APE into their ecosystem have another marketing arm that they might not have had if they had used a different currency.

4 Likes

Now I understand better, this is actually a great way of getting games involved with the DAO and the DAO’s currency too…
Very smart move :+1:

4 Likes

The issue I have with these kinda things is that once people are being rewarded they keep selling off, but I get where you’re coming from I’m just airing my opinion

3 Likes

of course, and we’re grateful to hear all different opinions!

In this situation, people aren’t being rewarded $APE, it’s just enhancing awareness of the ecosystem and encouraging the use of it in future games.

The $APE sinks in each game will vary on a game by game basis. The role of Superfine is to acquire users on traditional ad networks and expose them to $APE and everything it can do

2 Likes

Thank you! We hope to play our role within the ecosystem! We’re very passionate about $APE and we have a very specific speciality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so happy that you put a lot of thought into this proposal and I’m glad you are opened to feedback and discussion which i think it’s important for the DAO to have a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies. It’s great to see that you are focused on what is best for the DAO and $APE and I look forward to seeing how this proposal evolves.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the clarification man

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

We have no further questions for @Squiddy. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

1 Like

thank you for the words and participation!

2 Likes

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes 13 days from now at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

1 Like

Looking forward to see it come to fruitation

All da best famz

1 Like

A must vote 100%. Fully support this!

1 Like

3 points, imho:

1. Super strong team.

2. Ask is for growth of a APE sink.

3. Amount asked is reasonable

@Squiddy welcome back into the forum!

1 Like