Ape House - The First IRL Hub for BAYC & MAYC Token Holders

Ah yes I see now, I think it was @TheLoveApe first post and there’s a glitch there in how the reply was done, all good reading now and replying :mechanical_arm:

Good answers, thank you :slight_smile:

To help us all understand your background better, would you be willing to share a bio of sorts of the types of projects you’ve working on and positive metrics you’ve brought to them?

As a new community member I think people would love to understand more about you :slight_smile:

Looking forward to continuing this discussion!

Hi @chaps,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

please extend the community discussion for another 7 days.

yesterday i was discussing about this aip idea with members of different web3 communities that gathered in mexico city, at the haab (link in first post) some of them are active members of different daos and when i introduced the project i was asked on why renting the house and not buying it.

i proposed renting the house because i dont know if it is possible for the dao to buy a property, maybe more experienced users can throw some input about this topic.
thanks!

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@chaps has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Sure, I can share my LinkedIn profile with you: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oriananan/. And here’s a bit more about my background:

I have some experience in the hospitality field in Belgium and in Aspen, Colorado. While this was from some time ago (over 20 years ;)), I gained valuable insights into the industry.

I worked in a small hotel in Bruges, where I assisted the owners in running the hotel. Additionally, I worked at an Irish Pub in Bruges, where I was responsible for promotion, advertising, and event planning. I also had the opportunity to work at a 5-star, 5-diamond hotel in Aspen.

In the field of Digital Marketing, I’ve worked with many, many clients.

When I had my own small agency, I had a major client, Pokerstars, and we assisted them for 5 years in building their digital presence on social media in Latin America. As you may know, this presented numerous challenges due to the industry’s unique characteristics.

I managed digital campaigns for two presidential elections in Mexico City, where the challenge was handling large budgets and running ads for a diverse audience, requiring extensive strategic planning with different ads tailored to distinct segments.

I also collaborated with a boutique exercise center in Mexico City. During the pandemic, we successfully transformed their business into an online exercise platform, doubling their revenue within the first 3 months. In this project, we not only developed the digital marketing plan but also created the platform itself and implemented a comprehensive retention strategy.

Additionally, I worked with various consumer brands, including a luxury mall, and collaborated with Sony on the TV show strategy in Mexico.

Happy to answer all aditional questions you may have :wink:

3 Likes

The idea is interesting, it’s a pity that it will often be limited only by the territorial location of community members :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

hello lysun
first of all, thanks on reading the idea and sharing your comments. one of the benefits to the ApeCoin DAO is the scalable model on this AIP. Once the first ApeHouse is launched and fully sustaintable it could be easily replicated and you can propose an ApeHouse in your country (if it meets the requirements)

if you have any questions/comments feel free to post them.

2 Likes

I really want to go there. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

we are working hard on the final draft to publish it on the “draft aip” forum and hopefully get the votes needed!

1 Like

Hi @chaps,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

It s look like APE paradise)

it will be ape paradise :slight_smile:
have you already voted in for this idea?

Yeah!)

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators