ApeCoin DAO Brand Guidelines - any last comments before get it to DAO aip?

BACK TO FIRST POST. TO REVIEW AIP IDEA.

gm ApeCoiners,

On the comment below you can see the last version been created for our Brand Guidelines. Any last comments before we move it to DAO AIP and confirm it and place it of official domain?

-Mr. Hype :fire:

9 Likes

@Gerry working on the Press Kit. But still need helps on the Brand Guidelines - Graphic Designers please DM me if you can help here.

3 Likes

First Draft (it’s on figma too):

PDF:
ApeCoin DAO Brand Guidelines - v1.0 - 06.20.23.pdf (4.1 MB)

IMAGES (for those who don’t want to download the PDF):

8 Likes

Great work, dude!!

The one thing that stands out to me - looks small/off on “Usage” page in front of hastags / handles.

1 Like

Looks great Mr. Hype!

2 Likes

Additionally we should have legal slide from Ape Foundation and also I thought about create slide specific for $APE symbol.

And i’m not a graphic designer so probably some talent member can take the lead on execute it more professionally.

This is great @MisterHype :fire:
Having this and the assets readily available will be very useful.

2 Likes

Excellent, looks great and instructions are detailed. Awesome job @MisterHype

3 Likes

Amazing work there :fire:

3 Likes

ty @Doc_Mutant @0xWebMoss and @toga. AIP will be ready on start of next month.

3 Likes

This looks well done at first glance!

2 Likes

I’ve gone through the document, and overall, it looks amazing. The guidelines effectively capture the essence of our brand and provide clear instructions for maintaining consistency.

2 Likes

Only thing I notice is when on a blue background. It kind of blends into the background of the slide.

Is there a reverse of blue and white? Or does it need a frame of white?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll change it.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’ve reformatted the post to adhere to the AIP format. Your feedback and input are valuable, so please take a moment to review it.

@12GAUGE.Admin, I kindly request your assistance in changing the topic to “AIP Idea”.

1 Like

Hi @MisterHype,

Appreciate the effort here. There are some confusing contradictions in the rules outlined in this guide. E.g.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 12.32.13 AM
What are the exceptions you’re referring to? Will there be B & W logo versions provided?

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 12.32.50 AM
Where does this come from or apply?

Not sure what this use case is for - can you explain?

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 12.33.29 AM
Is this an accepted use case? Seems like using the logo on social media accounts will encourage phishing.

Where did the rules come from that you’ve outlined in the guide? Thanks,

BT

2 Likes

Hi @badteeth,

Thank you for your feedback and questions. I really appreciate the time you took to review it, and apologize for any confusion caused by the contradictions in the guide. Allow me to address your concerns:

Regarding the exceptions mentioned in the guide, that information was from a previous version (v1.0) and is no longer applicable. In the updated AIP, I’ve removed that reference to avoid confusion.

Depicts a use case where a DAO member may choose to share their discourse profile or AIPs.

I researched various brand guidelines and created this document as a draft. Since I haven’t created a brand guideline before, I sought feedback from the community, including graphic designers, to ensure its accuracy and effectiveness - I still looking to have more feedbacks like you made, this is the point of the topic.

I appreciate your input. If you have any additional questions or suggestions, please let me know.

1 Like

Hey @badteeth,

Just want to reply you back about your question here. Ape Foundation worked with me about the final doc and they recommended that those sections you mention shouldn’t be in the guidelines and I’ve accept it.

1 Like

Thanks for the update,

BT

1 Like

Looks great, where to download the files inside the .pdf

1 Like