ApeCoin Mascot - Work in Progress

This will be the place where I will share WIPs and ask for feedback.

Plan is to decide on the final mascot design by mid September and have a character sheet and 3D model ready by the end of September.

October will be all about illustrating the half/full body illustrations in different poses to use for graphics, guides etc. as well as the Discord sticker/emoji set (which will also serve as graphic assets to use).

November and December we’ll work on the mascot guide as well as the paperwork: terms of usage and the IP owner transfer.

You don’t know what I’m talking about?
No worries!

It’s about my approved AIP. I’m designing the ApeCoin mascot and bringing it to life.

20 Likes

ApeCoin fam!

I’ve been sketching and came up with a range of torsos, legs, and arm designs for the new ApeCoin mascot - Apekin.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on these.

Please vote for your favorite concepts below!

• Arm Design 1
  • Arm Design 2
  • Arm Design 3
  • Arm Design 4
0 voters

• Torso Design 1
  • Torso Design 2
  • Torso Design 3
  • Torso Design 4
0 voters

• Leg Design 1
  • Leg Design 2
  • Leg Design 3
  • Leg Design 4
0 voters

The head I will design when the overall body shape is decided.

Is there a specific part that you really like?

I would love to get your feedback :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Reserved for stuff later …

2 Likes

Reserved for stuff later…

1 Like

Reserved for stuff later…

1 Like

Thanks and appreciate that you are keeping us in the loop with this WIP :heart:

2 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

AC

3 Likes

Always loved creativity! If there are several options, you can post them here for a vote. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep that’s the plan!

I’ll prepare sketches for 4 torsos, 4 heads, 4 leg designs, 4 arm designs…
And then there will be a vote across all platforms (X, Discord, forum).

So in the end the entire community influenced the final design. I think that’s beautiful… It shouldn’t be the product of just 1 community member :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I believe in ya Annie

1 Like

Beautiful art is always good. Where do you plan to use these mascots?

1 Like

You can read all about it in the AIP.

It can be used for anything as long as it’s not against the terms of usage which will be defined later this year.

2 Likes

IT’S TIME TO VOTE!

Scroll up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So cute!! Voted for my faves, thank you for the community inclusion Annie :blue_heart:

1 Like

OMG it’s all so cute …So hard to decide . Anyways have made my final poll vote :+1: :heart: :handshake:

1 Like

Looks great! Are there any accessories you are thinking of that Apekin might need? Like a backpack or a utility belt to hold any hardware wallets?

1 Like

You can go to Twitter and vote for your other choices there haha

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeh I think over the next few months he’ll have so much personality and with that comes accessories and such. Maybe he likes to dress up like his idols over at BAYC!

2 Likes

Thank you Halina for your vote :blush:

2 Likes

All that I liked and for which I voted was the one with the fewest votes. :grin:

2 Likes