👋 Introduce yourself

My name is King Kunta! I am a digital transformation believer & IT service management consultant with more than 15 years of experience!

Investor | Digital Nomad | Chief Party Officer | NFT Creator/Collector | [AI] [Social] [Scribe] Artist | [GBV] [BLM] [Digital] Activist | Owner & Principal Director @ THIS Design Thinking OÜ | Co-Founder & Board President @ Persona Digital Marketing OÜ

“Let us make digital arts a mainstream literature! Let us create safe spaces around the globe! Let us save ourselves!”

— King Kunta

King Kunta was created in the early stages of a new set of cultural change services. Artificial intelligence [AI] tools and non-fungible tokens [NFTs] were fused into a universe of digital art therapeutic or transformative practices. The higher vibrations of freedom, peace, and justice are used by the newly generated avatar. He appeared out of nowhere as an NFT inventor with an emerging record of success and a community-centered facilitator with tried-and-true design methodologies.

For the past 8 months, I immersed myself totally on a journey of Crypto and Digital Arts [NFTs]. I was facing an identity crisis magnified by mental health and addiction problems. I am very grateful for Snoop Dogg who came at the right time to strengthen my belief in my own journey. I was alone all the way trying to find a new way to create a new transformative wave that would heal this age of madness.

I have an initial urgent observation based on my professional judgment. I noticed that APE DAO policies, processes, and proposals are super doper bopper BASIC! The whole web3 ecosystem started to repeat and duplicate! This is very obvious on the airdrops (well this one was quite innovative or maybe surprising to be fair), staking, and even the AIP-3: Year 1 Budgets - Ecosystem Fund Allocation was again basic.

As an experienced human-centered designer and IT auditor, I can conclude that the major problem here - it will soon be affecting the whole ecosystem -, is the lack of the design attitude with management attitude dominating the scenes and the minds.

BTW I am living in total WONDER since I purchased Snoop’s NFT from the OpenSea before [30] days. The most beautiful thing that Bored Ape Yacht Club managed to blow my mind with is this forum [👋 Introduce yourself - #4 by galligan]. It hit me while listening to Apes Drops 03, by going back to the basics, whitelisting by filtering out many of the people who try to use Web3 as a quick way to make money. It’s not a place for fraudsters, day traders, or HODL extremists, especially the ones who make prejudicial judgments on new innovative ventures.

The most important lesson to be applied in this DAO is, in order to breakthrough in life, you must be a believer in all humans. We all must adopt a curiosity-based scientific mindset while pushing judgments away and shooting out the assumptions. We must pave the way to the NEW normal [aka reality]. Anyway, nice to meet you and now you know that I talk a LOT!

Love you, members! I appreciate that you gave us an opportunity to SHINE!

Btw I wrote [2] blogs along with a podcast discussing Snoop’s music, Ape’s utilities, and Quick ape party [links below]:-

12 Likes