Twitter: https://twitter.com/JasonJape

Country of Residence: Hong Kong

Professional Background: Current Nasdaq listco Director. TROO

Nomination Statement

Concise statement on why you are running for the Special Council

Imagination is Everything, Community First

Motivation

Details on your motivation for becoming an ApeCoin DAO Special Council member

I would like to contribute my humble effort to the DAO and truly demonstrating this ecosystem is the future.

Rationale

Share relevant experience and skills that will bring value to the ApeCoin community

• Fintech, Financial solution is our core business in the Nasdaq company.
  • Implementation of use of $APE in various F&Bs and franchise including software and hardware.
  • NFTLAB magazine established and proven readerships
  • Education class with 40 students a month learning Virtual Machines, Node validations on blockchain and recruiting a Defi-Army
  • Relationships with Government, Public companies and private companies.
  • Reliable work team support for the executions of Apefest 2023.

Specifications

Further describe relevant experience, including crypto and governance participation, and/or ideas for DAO improvement

• Crypto payment gateway established
  • Relationship with other NFTs community outside Yuga Labs, such as Mocaverse, azuki, memeland, keungz, kubz, yogapetz…etc
  • I believe DAO needs a group of Leaders get together and reach out to communities together, spread the awareness and education.

Concluding Statement

Summarize your statement as to why you are the best choice for Special Council

I am not sure if I am the best, but would love to contribute my ability and experience to ApeDAO

13 Likes

Possible to give updates and amendments?

Jason

IMPORTANT
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses and defects. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this email in error, do not read, use, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. Please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender by return email.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.

| amplify.admin
November 23 |

• | - |

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @JasonJape

Nomination Statement

Motivation

I would like to contribute my humble effort to the DAO and truly demonstrating this ecosystem is the future.

Rationale

Share relevant experience and skills that will bring value to the ApeCoin community

• Implementation of use of $APE in various F&Bs and franchise including software and hardware.
  • Education class with 40 students a month learning Virtual Machines, Node validations on blockchain and recruiting a Defi-Army
  • Relationships with Governement, Public companies and private companies.

Specifications

Further describe relevant experience, including crypto and governance participation, and/or ideas for DAO improvement

• Relationship with other NFTs community outside Yuga Labs, such as Mocaverse, azuki, memeland, keungz, kubz, yogapetz…etc
  • I believe DAO needs a group of Leaders get together and reach out to communities together, spread the awareness and education.

Concluding Statement

I am not sure if I am the best, but would love to contribute my ability and experience to ApeDAO

3 Likes

Great to see a lot of talented candidates running for Special Council and have great visions. Really looking forward to be building hand in hand with everyone.

I would like to find this opportunity to express myself from my heart to the apedao community.

For those who don’t know me. I am an Australian raised in Sydney since I was 13. Back to hk 2004 right after SARS pandemic and went into real estates business for 12 years, further developed into physical Gold trading and currently I am position as a director in a Nasdaq listed company with $350M MC focusing in Fintech, financial solutions, money lending and property management.

Bought my first NFT (BAYC) in April 2021. Inspired by my daughter who was choosing the ape with me and she came up with “why don’t we find all the apes and have a party?” and this is how Elite Apes spouted and continues to grow.

I learned my journey the hard way. NFTs and crypto is treated as scams two years ago in Hong Kong. Lots of negative comments about us. So we decided to educate the public by funding our own NFT LAB magazine. Thru out the journey we are supported by HK Olympic gold medalist, ex-financier of Hk government, famous movie directors and celebrities to earn the recognition of web3 and NFTs. And now it’s a successful AIP-314 powered by Apedao.

For the past two years we continue to spread the awareness of NFTs , IP and Apecoin. In which I kicked myself for not follow close enough of the SC announcement. We decided to build with or without the title.
Collaborations with the British Museum , Penord Ricard , Korea Altava, Martell, merch on Amazon and Walmart, Gaming at Veecon, IRL education class of Defi, Open campus and hard earned recognition “Official Community Partner” of Apefest 2023.

We learnt a lot during the Apefest. Interacting with government entities, public transports, private enterprises and community interactions.

I realised how important is to become a special council member. Hope we still pulled it off in Hong Kong and didn’t let you down. Your appreciation our motivation.

My vision is to consolidate all our efforts, showcase and achievement for the past two years as a blue print and spread this proven model to all the other countries to drive mass adoption and reshape the future of APEDAO.

My role model is Yat Siu. Legends do great things.

The humble me just want to start the ripple effect. Thanks for your support!

Jason

IMPORTANT
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses and defects. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this email in error, do not read, use, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. Please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender by return email.

Possible to give updates and amendments?

Jason

IMPORTANT

| amplify.admin
November 23 |

• | - |

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @JasonJape

Nomination Statement

Motivation

Rationale

• Relationships with Governement, Public companies and private companies.

Specifications

Concluding Statement

4 Likes

I’ve had the honor of working with Jason for months in the DAO discussing many AIPs & DAO initiatives as the DAO point person for the HK Elite Apes- can definitely vouch for Jason’s expertise, work ethic, and passion for our DAO!!

Jason, it was lovely meeting you at Apefest- seeing our $APEs go international for the first time, and especially in Asia, brought me & many other community members so much joy. I fully believe in your ability to lead ApeCoin’s international presence & global reputation- thrilled to be running alongside each other!!

-Halina.eth :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I got to meet @JasonJape briefly at Apefest. What I could see was he had:

1. A genuine desire to create great experiences for the community.
  2. He was comfortable and willing to both talk to VVIPs and the small holders.
  3. He has been instrumental in spreading the web3 culture in HK.
  4. and Most importantly, loves his daughter who is a very sweet little girl.

You will be a great additional to the Special Council.

3 Likes

In addition to all the terrific things Jason has done around the BAYC ecosystem, his work around the ApeCoin delegation of Elite Apes is unmatched. This was in full display at ApeFest HK.

I appreciate the way you connect with the community, Jason, and I believe you would be a terrific representative on SC. All the best during the campaign.

3 Likes

Jason, I am personally excited to see you running. Thank you for all you and the elite apes did to make Apefest a reality in HK. It was an incredible week and glad we got a chance to meet in person and talk DAO. Good luck!

4 Likes

Hi @JasonJape, I am asking all candidates the following same questions:

If elected, what is the one item you feel passionate about and would like to see accomplished during your tenure within the DAO?

What is an area of expertise that you will be bringing to the table?

Are there any factors in your life that may limit your time and ability to serve? (Running a business, extensive traveling, secret agent for the SEC, etc…)

What is your least favorite thing right now with our DAO in its current state?

Currently, many of the proposals are determined by large wallets, there are many grumblings about it though I stand neutral on this; if possible, would you change this? and if so, how and why?

Will you be an active participant in the DAO even if unelected?

Thank you and best of luck,

F/S

2 Likes

Big dawgin it :muscle::muscle:

AC

[quote=“JasonJape, post:2, topic:20204”]
Possible
[/quote

If elected, what is the one item you feel passionate about and would like to see accomplished during your tenure within the DAO?

JasonJape: Increase communities’ trust and involvement in the DAO. “Communities” refers not only to web3 audiences but also to web2 audiences, merchants, and corporates. Attract more builders who share a common dream and allow funding to be granted to these builders, with follow-up along the line with AIPs progress. Transparency.

What is an area of expertise that you will be bringing to the table?

JasonJape: As a director of a Nasdaq-listed company that focuses on Fintech and financial solutions, I have developed strong relationships within the industry, government sectors, and institutions. In particular, I gained valuable experience from assisting and aligning with APEFEST HK. I believe my expertise in relationships and communications can contribute to the DAO, AIP authors, and builders, serving as a blueprint and reference for other communities and builders in different countries to collaborate. Additionally, I have learned a great deal from our successful AIP-314. Effective communication and a clear future vision are crucial for the success of an AIP.

Are there any factors in your life that may limit your time and ability to serve? (Running a business, extensive traveling, secret agent for the SEC, etc…)

JasonJape: I have been full-time in web3 for the past 2.5 years, during which I was known as “Jason doesn’t sleep🙈”. I have been active on spaces at all times, even in awkward time zones. Yes, I regularly manage Elite Apes and have a great partner, @steveape, as well as a great team at Elite Apes who handle everyday community interactions. Managing EA is also a part of the process of building APEDAO since we are in this together.

On Sundays, I mostly take time off. I delegate my time to Church and Family. Still cant help myself participating spaces sometimes thou.

What is your least favorite thing right now with our DAO in its current state?

JasonJape: Great AIPs have failed due to a lack of communication with $ape holders and communities, which resulted in a failure to earn their trust.

Currently, many of the proposals are determined by large wallets, there are many grumblings about it though I stand neutral on this; if possible, would you change this? and if so, how and why?

JasonJape: I am neutral on this matter as it pertains to the fundamentals of a DAO and the distribution of voting power. However, I strongly believe that no vote is too small. Our focus should be on actively engaging and involving small holders and delegates, whom I refer to as “0x wallets,” by educating them and demonstrating the value of APEDAO. By doing so, communities will witness the impact and willingly participate.

Will you be an active participant in the DAO even if unelected?

JasonJape: I have been actively building ever since. I have dedicated my time, health, and wealth to the DAO and the community. I hope the success and results of our hard work speak for themselves.

Thanks FoxSlightly for these meaningful questions. Hope i have answered your questions. i am just replying from my heart. I have learnt alot more of myself answering them.

Cheers bro

3 Likes

Hey Jason! Here to support your campaign! Keep it up my man!!

Jason is a selfless hardworking individual that is extremely giving in his time and energy, he believes in the NFT and ApeCoin eco system and has been there for several communities. I have no doubt that Jason will leverage all his contacts and try to open doors for the wider implementation of ApeCoin, particularly in the SEA region, where adoption may come faster than other areas. You will definitely have my vote Jason and looking forward to supporting you to BUILD! CLIP… CLIP!! :wink:

1 Like

Great response

Jason’s IRL experience is definitely a plus and props for the Apefest promotion at th HK Airport

Questions for the last round of Councils election :ballot_box: voting period:

1. How do you planing to overcome the drive for personal leadership behavior and focus on the working under the leadership of the community?
  2. What worker behaviors if any were missing in the previous SCs & how you can implement the timing dedication to the DAO?
  3. how many languages do you speak and how you used that if anyhow at your previous jobs?
  4. Are you planning to fully working for us and leave any full time job to mind currently have or big projects or running any company of if currently have?
  5. Where do you draw the line between WEB2 companies and out WEB3 DAO?
  6. Is anything preventing you from traveling?
  7. Do you have a 1 year plan? And Imagine If you become like a real “miss/mister DAO” for a year that has to dedicate 24/7 their mind to us meanwhile - can you & your family handle the stress plus pressure?
  8. How do you take care of yourself, making sure that your body has a proper rest and care so your mind can be focus on the DAO? How is your daily proper routine?
    Thank you