Memecoin for $APE Holders on Solana

PROPOSAL NAME:

Memecoin for $APE Holders on Solana

PROPOSAL CATEGORY:

Ecosystem Fund Allocation

TEAM DESCRIPTION:

This proposal is put forward by Uzi who passionate about fostering a sense of fun and unity within the community.

The team is yet to be put together, and will be completed as part of this AIP idea process.

ABSTRACT:

Proposing the creation of a fun MemeCoin to be distributed proportionally to APE token holders. This token is intended to strengthen community engagement, bringing a lighter and enjoyable aspect to the ApeCoin ecosystem.

Solana has been chosen as Uzi beleives that this is the right blockchain to launch a memecoin on.

BENEFIT TO APECOIN ECOSYSTEM:

This initiative aims to increase community interaction and enjoyment among APE holders, enhancing the sense of belonging and camaraderie within the ApeCoin ecosystem.

KEY TERMS:

NA

PLATFORMS & TECHNOLOGIES:

• The Memecoin will be developed and distributed on the Solana blockchain.

STEPS TO IMPLEMENT & TIMELINE:

TBC

OVERALL COST:

TBC

Well… I’m not a fun of collecting memes, but I definitely see the opportunity to promote APE ecosystem among worldwide crypto community cause memes are an actual trend at the moment. Guess it will be good to make meme on the upcoming native APE chain, not Solana.

3 Likes

I am a fan of collecting memes and I also create some during my free time. And there’s indeed a big opportunity to promote ApeCoin and it’s DAO. I support this :100:

Hi @Uzi,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Uzi,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @Uzi please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can resubmit the idea.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators