Proposal Name: Rumblerz by Gamed Productions - A stop-motion animation/claymation TV show leveraging existing IP
Proposal Category: Brand Decision
A stop-motion animation TV show leveraging existing IP of all projects, brands and communities. It will be accessible by anyone, it will be for everyone, provides entertainment as well as governance that allows holders to make decisions that will directly impact each episode. But most importantly, all profits are split with holders 50/50, which means that you will be paid for watching/curating our show and the more people watch it, whether by holders or non-holders, the more money in the form of residual payments holders will make. Think of Celebrity Deathmatch but with digital identities (PFP’s).
We believe that in order for digital identities to reach mainstream adoption, there needs to be an entertainment product that speaks to all of us.
The entire show will be physically sculpted, which allows us to leverage any existing IP. By transforming the PFP/NFT, creativity and effort is applied, which means we are adding value to the original artwork. This is considered fair use of copyright.
Who are we?
We’re a team of award winning directors, sound engineers, foley artists, designers, wardrobers, sculptors, animatic artists, writers and producers who have all been working professionally in the entertainment industry and created feature films, television, music videos, commercials for companies such as Paramount, HBO, Netflix, Lionsgate, Starz, MTV, Comcast, Adult Swim, and Food Network.
David Pearson, Founder and CEO. Producer, Local 800 Production Designer and Art Director (Jake from State Farm, Click-up Superbowl Commercial, Savage x Fenty, HBO, Discover +, and many more)
Stefan Karl, our IP expert and COO
Tyler Simmons - VP of Strategy at IMAX
Rene Symonds - Entertainment Executive at TaP Music
Zach Tolchinsky, Director and Animator who has worked on shows like Robot Chicken, Anomolisa, and Buddy Thunderstruck
Sean Akers, Producer on Banshee Chapter, the first direct to Oculus movie
Brittany Ellis - Warner Bros. Entertainment and our Chief Audio Engineer, Beavis and Butthead, Westworld, and Star Trek
How does it work?
There will be tickets and seats available for purchase. Ticket holders and seat owners will be known as “Rumblerz”.
Ticket holders will be placed in the audience whereas Seat owners will be sitting ringside in their front row seats.
Rumblerz will receive residuals from the show. The residuals associated with each ticket or seat are valid forever.
We have three layers of Utility: 1. Entertainment 2. Governance 3. Residuals
Smart Contract Structure:
How does this work legally?
What are residuals in Film and TV production?
A residual payment is also a royalty, usually paid to any above the line talent – the principals any time that a film product is distributed anywhere in the world. If your television show goes into syndication or reruns, the talent responsible for making it (and starring in it) get paid.
What will the production of the show look like?
- Production will take place in our studio in Hollywood - 1956 N. Cahuenga Blvd Hollywood, CA
- Our business entity is Rumblerz inc. registered in Delaware
- Live-streaming will be arranged for anyone to get a real BTS (behind the scenes) experience into a Hollywood production
- Sample BTS Clips shared on Social Media thus far:
Who are our partners?
Gamed Productions is our parent company through which we have access to:
- Props Labs (https://props.app) who are an industry leader in smart contract development within the NFT/Web3 space and who have worked on collections such as DeadFellaz, BossBeauties, Woodies, and Habibi
- Tap music (https://tap-music.com) who have won numerous titles and trophies such as Manager of the Year and Live Music Innovation of the Year and have been home to the likes of Lana Del Rey, Ellie Goulding and Dermott Kennedy amongst others
- Various production partners such as Sombra Network, T42 Entertainment, Bonfire, LuxAngeles Studios and Space Fac+ory
Golden Tickets folded into our supply:
We’re partnering with several artists that have traditional backgrounds as well as web3 experience who are creating 1/1 “golden tickets” for the show. If you mint/purchase a golden ticket the holder gets to choose one of their PFPs to be claymated into the show. This is meant to be a long-term partnership, which means any royalties generated from their artwork will be split with the artist.
- Some of our artists include:
What is the quality of the show and are there any examples?
Ape Wink Trailer https://twitter.com/RumblerzFight/status/1570021921181339648?s=20&t=6xLFS0H1PWUZ6VssFxYiKg
8 Ball Trailer
Additional content available here:
Rug Radio show recording:
What revenue streams will there be?
- Video monetization (YouTube, Twitch)
- Ticket and seat mint/resale
- Merch sales
What’s The Ask?
150k USD or roughly 32000 $APE to be Rumblerz sponsor all of Season 1 and help bring digital identities to a broader pop culture audience
What’s The Incentive For ApeDAO?
- $APE accepted at mint
- Making it easier for consumers to mint
- Sponsor of first season
- Reach beyond web3 audiences. This is an entertainment product focused on bridging the emerging web3 culture around digital identities and pop culture broadly
- Inclusion of EVERY project, brand and community
- This allows to tap into the ecosystem of already existing projects, brands and communities bringing in more viewers
- ApeDAO to solidify itself as a leader in the web3 digitial identity space
- ApeDAO to receive seat and be represented ringside/front row of the action (think of this as your billboard space; anything can be placed there)