Wild Idea #1: Introducing ApeCoinLive: A Weekly Raffle

Note: This is the First of many Wild Ideas and AIPs by the Wild Ideas Redacted Secret Team (W.I.R.S.T.). So bear with.

+++

Introducing ApeCoinLive: A Weekly Spectacle of Fun and Prizes

Join us every Saturday for ApeCoinLive, a captivating weekly draw and online event where the Web3 community comes together to experience the excitement of the ApeCoin DAO like never before. Hosted by the Wild Ideas Redacted Secret Team (W.I.R.S.T.), ApeCoinLive is your ticket to an evening filled with education, entertainment, and exhilarating draws and awards.

Picture This:
Ping Pong Ball Picker

As the virtual curtains rise, audiences worldwide are treated to lively discussions, insights, and insider chatter from the W.I.R.S.T. team and trusted Web3 media hosts as they set the stage for the night’s main event: the ping-pong-bolls.

With bated breath, viewers watch as the ping-pong spherules tumble in the rumbler and the first of five numbers is revealed—a number one. And then, one by one, the orbs are picked and the digits emerge, building anticipation until the final number completes the sequence. And just like that, a winner is revealed and the image of the lucky MAYC PFP graces the screen.

But the excitement doesn’t stop there; it’s rinse and repeat for the BAYC draw, obviously 4 numbers this time, and again confirmations, claim windows, champagne and confetti ends the night with two lucky winners.

(Note: The Accounting firm at PrizeWaddersHousePaupers confirms that the ID has not won before and the champagne pops :champagne: and the confetti drops :confetti_ball: as the winner is given 48 hours to claim their prize).

Why We’re Doing This:

Our mission? To inject some much-needed fun and excitement into the Web3 timeline. We’re here to uplift, engage, and ignite the spirit of the community. The DAO could do with some magic and we’re starting with our beloved Apes who could use a little pick-me-up. They down bad.

What’s the Plan?:

Welcome to the ApeCoinLive Weekly Raffle, a thrilling opportunity for holders of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) NFTs to vie for incredible prizes. And while we kick things off with BAYC and MAYC, rest assured, we’ve got big plans to expand the ball picker to include Mocas, Moonbirds, and beyond. But remember, patience is key, young Padawan.

The Rewards:

Get ready for some worthwhile awards:

• MAYC Award: $25,000
  • BAYC Award: $100,000

(both awards are dripped to the token over 12 months)

The Investment:

With 52 weeks at $125,000 per week, the total investment rings in at a modest $6.5 million—approximately 3 million APE at current prices. And hey, that’s less than what you’d find in a single Coinbase Custodial Wallet that costs the DAO hundreds of thousands in fees!

How It Works:

Here’s the scoop:

• The W.I.R.S.T. team will partner with trusted Web3 influencers to be our media partners who will host the live event and to spread the word and amplify the excitement (think RugRadio, ThreadGuy, etc).
  • Winners will have a 48 hour window to claim their Award. Miss the deadline? Oh well, the prize rolls into a separate draw exclusively for ALL ApeCoin holders (now that’s sticky).
  • Claiming your prize is as simple as showing up on Spaces or YouTube to share the good news or tweeting about your win. It’s all about ApeCoin flowers and positive exposure to the DAO.
  • Once the winners are announced, our trusty Foundation or Watcher of the Wallets steps in to transfer the awards to the winning NFT holders, confirming the transaction (this is called the Machi Rule).
  • Most of the process is automated, from the draw to the distribution of drips, with W.I.R.S.T. overseeing key operations.

Questions? Comments? Send? We’re here to make magic happen, one WIRST idea at a time.

See you at ApeCoinLive! :tada: :tada: :tada:

+++

1 Like

Lotto for MAYC/BATC based on their ID # to start, with expansion plans for Moca, Moonbirds, and others (prob Yuga branded assets). Sounds like fun.,

This is actually kind of fun.

Youtube? We have a Youtube?
Could we make it that you have to claim your winnings via signing a TX that is associated with where your asset is held. Plus one of the above options?

I think this is a fun idea.

3 Likes

That sounds like an amazing mission! Injecting fun and excitement is definitely needed. It’s great to uplift, engage, and ignite the spirit of the community. fantastic idea! Let’s spread the positive vibes! :tada::sparkles:

3 Likes

Love this :+1: it sounds like the ApeCoinLive Weekly Raffle is bringing a lot of excitement to the Web3 community, especially for holders of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) NFTs. The rewards are impressive, and the process seems well-organized. Plus, expanding to include other NFT collections in the future is a great idea for growth and inclusivity.

4 Likes

Sound like a whole lot of fun plus the prize amount is glorious.

3 Likes

An amazing idea, with a generous prize. And it’d surely help boost the participation of people in the ApeCoin ecosystem and our forum.

1 Like

“Wild Ideas Redacted Secret Team!” You guys really can go around saying “We are the W.I.R.S.T.!” and mean it lololol

Any idea put forth by SSP is one worth taking note of, in my book. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Haha – yes!

I’m shooting for folks to tweet “This is the WIRST idea ever!” – that’s the big vision :rofl:.

Your support is vital :call_me_hand:t4: (and always appreciated)

2 Likes

Hi @ssp1111 ,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in roughly 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Let’s move to AIP – and please add in your notes as a trusted guide to help move the AIP through with less friction.

Cheers :call_me_hand:t4:

Hi @ssp1111 ,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @ssp1111 please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.