1 BAYC/MAYC for each pilot of the "ApeCoin" Formula 1 Team

1 BAYC/MAYC for each pilot of the “ApeCoin” Formula 1 Team

Ecosystem Fund Allocation

TEAM DESCRIPTION: TBD

I am Dyorjadore or DrJDR for short :slight_smile:
Invested in ApeCoin DAO for quite some time, recently member of the ThankApe Board.

ABSTRACT:

Of course, there is no connection between ApeCoin and Yuga Labs BUT we all know that their image is very related.
As you know, ApeCoin is going to sponsor a Formula 1 team.

Each team is made up of 2 drivers.
My idea is to offer each of its pilots a BAYC or MAYC.

They are free to do what they want with it, put it in PFP on social networks, on their F1 helmet, whatever…

At least we have the opportunity to see the 2 drivers of the F1 team having fun with their BAYC/MAYC.

OVERALL COST:

Allow pilots to select the BAYC or MAYC of their choice themselves, within the limit of 20 ETH.

Thanks for your feedback.

I get where the sentiment is, but this is more of a benefit (e.g. advertisment) for Yuga than it would be for ApeCoin DAO. Maybe something that is ApeCoin DAO specific can be gifted to them? Maybe an Apekin that is modeled after them?

4 Likes

Hi @dyorjdr,

This is exactly the difference we have than other sponsorships. We should do that, but also but some sale limitation with the partnership period of time, as we’re running for 2 years (with one more year extra), the NFT should attached to the team car and not to the driver, if the driver will not continue with the team next year we have a risk of sale event which we don’t want to have, as it will not benefit the initiative (please consider implement the limit term in your AIP).

@LiveFast9986 - ApeKin is not strong IP. BAYC/MAYC strongly connected to the DAO and part of our foundations.

Best,
-Mr. Hype :fire:

6 Likes

Currently working on something a bit similar that will please both world… ApeKin will not be forgotten!

8 Likes

The more we keep implementing BAYC/MAYC= Apecoin DAO the more value we’ll keep losing as a DAO, and ofc its people.

5 Likes

I understand, but i think we need to start leveraging what we have and doing more with it. I see this partnership as ApeCoin DAOs, not Yugas. Yes, their is a relationship between ApeCoin DAO and BAYC/MAYC but we should really own this and do everything we can do make and keep it as ours.

Just my .02 DAI.

3 Likes

Additionally, i recommend that apecoin explores collaborating with digital artists to craft bespoke NFT and digital designs inspired by the team’s branding or notable moments in racing history. This could introduce an additional level of exclusivity and personalized touch to the campaign.

@dyorjdr

3 Likes

That’s a very good idea @Ashine :+1:

1 Like

I understand the sentiment, but every great IP must start somewhere. Given the fact that most viewers of Formula 1 likely have no idea what a Bored Ape even is, ApeKin may essentially be on equal footing in this regard. Why not put our own DAO-approved mascot, the anthropomorphic face of our brand, on this project that we just provided millions to? We’re trying to grow our brand, not Yuga’s, after all.

5 Likes

Hi @CryptoLogically,

I don’t think there is anyone in the group who promotes apekin’s ip more than me (as you remember I self-funded our 1st mascot and I lead the official mascot that will be in Japan and maybe also in other events). I totally pushing the promotion of ApeKin as I believe this is the most efficient way to execute the mascot AIP. However, it is important to be realistic, yes Yuga’s assets are not the DAO’s but they are an inherent part of us and beyond that they are a great way for us to stand out in this collaboration, at least in the short term, the all point of the partnership is gain attention compete to all other companies who partner with them, with BAYC asset we increase our chance imo.

Best,
-Mr. Hype :fire:

4 Likes

Hi @dyorjdr,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@dyorjdr has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-@Facilitators

Looking forward to seeing what u got cookin’ :star_struck: :cook:

Hi @dyorjdr,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 36 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.