AIP-148: Forever Apes // Upgrade #3 // Biweekly card games and tutorials for all $APE holders

Such a great idea!. Since lately, lots of people are into card games. I think, this game will help the people to explore their knowledge especially when it comes to poker. Also, this game will lead us to have many friends while enjoying the game. I hope, many people will join and participate.

2 Likes

@srsly , thanks for checking out our AIPs and genuinely appreciate the feedback.
I think i’ve addressed most your concerns below but let me know if you have any other questions.

Based on the time we spent setting up previous games it’s about 10 $APE per hour for admin. At the time of writing, roughly $28 per hour.

Balance of budget goes back to the community.

Plan is to rotate times to make this inclusive to all time zones and masterclass available at your leisure.

This is top of mind for us and we intend to include a scalable element in all our AIPs that each of our 99k+ community members can engage with.

Curious how you would invest this money, we are looking to grow from all feedback, maybe we can collab on an AIP? Interested to hear what you’re most passionate about.

What concerns you about the number of AIPs we have submitted so far? The time these AIPs take to pass and get funding is 3+ months. We have already started working on most of the other proposed AIPs (2 of which have no monetary cost to the DAO) and come from a digital agency background so all these items are very much within our wheelhouse. If it’s execution risk that scares you, don’t stress, we pride ourselves on quality.

Thanks again, here for further questions / comments.

4 Likes

Thanks @HighDee . We have been communicating with two platform providers, both have mobile options.

2 Likes

Great stuff! Thanks @12GAUGE

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

We have sent a list of follow up questions to the author

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

- river

@12GAUGE has responded to our questions and they are in our review once again.

Kind Regards,

-river

We have no questions for @12GAUGE. This AIP is now in the AIP Moderation phase.

Kind Regards,

-Escape

After review, this Topic submitted by @12GAUGE has been deemed to Return for Reconstruction. In doing so, the Special Council cited that the ApeCoin DAO funding and tweeting about card games could be seen as directly promoting gambling. This AIP is at odds with the mission, values, or well-begin of the Foundation or DAO. The Topic may be resubmitted and, upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Final AIPs: Returned for Reconstruction category. The author may resubmit their proposal if they wish.

Kind Regards,
-moonkt