1. Is the Ape Foundation expected to engage in any of the steps of the AIP implementation? If so, please specify the steps and elaborate on how it is expected to work.
Yes, we can create a cooperation group（TG/DC/Forum ext）and Multi-signature wallet. (PKing team represent signer, ApeCoin represent signer, YugaNFT represent signer, ext).
2. Would the PKing team retain ownership of the BAYC, MAYC, Punks, and Meebits obtained through the buyback program?
No, Multi-signature wallet retain ownership
3. Would your expectation be to keep complete ownership of content produced from this proposal?
4. Is there a Web3 security audit plan in place, and will you share the audit report with the ApeCoin DAO?
Yes, if needed
5. Your proposal mentions exclusive airdrops to Yuga NFT holders. Please describe how this process/claim would work.
2000 Game gift pack lottery for Yuga NFT holders. And we are think about airdrop to apecoin staking. open discussion.
6. Your proposal cites Token Economy as a Key Term.
“PK: PKing Token
Total issuance: 21 million
Design: Deflationary Governance token
Purpose: Participate in platform decision-making and governance;
*** APE Coin**
Utility tokens used in the APE ecosystem
Design: Deflationary in-game utility token
Purpose: Purchase limited game props, vehicle upgrades, skill enhancements”
a. If approved, would any part of the grant be used to create liquidity for or otherwise aid in the establishment of the PKing token?
TBD, open discussion .
b. There are various existing “PKing” tokens on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and other blockchains. Is your team responsible for any of the existing “Pking” tokens?
PK token contract is not deployed yet.PK token main purpose is for game governance and motivating players. we are think about if we need issue pk token ,it’s a question to open discussion.
7. Your income distribution model outlines a percentage of revenue being returned to the Apecoin DAO treasury. Please describe how this process would work.
We will use Multi-signature wallet as game payment address.
8. Do you have any estimated costs for users to use the platform’s features or any premium features?
Yes, we will pay for it.
9. Will your timeline be affected at all by the processing time of this AIP?
Yes,a little bit.In any case, we will have PKing game online by 2024 at the latest.
10. How will the success of the proposed initiatives be measured and evaluated?
We will not spend a lot of money on advertising and buying traffic like traditional game companies. We will try to promote our games through community and social methods. Our team’s working is cost-effective , so we applied for a small amount of funds to verify we doing it right? Of course, more funds may increase our success rate.At least we can let community members have fun and let people outside see us.
Income is also a measure.
11. Do you provide consent to share these questions with the community in this forum?
Yes, if needed.
A DAR package is being worked on and upon completion, this AIP will move into Administrative Review. Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.