APE University (Education in Web3)

I like your suggestion. What is the strategy for recruiting students and launching training once the proposal is adopted? Have you already determined the list of faculties and specialties for which training will be conducted?

2 Likes

Thanks for you answer!

1 Like

Hi @Russell,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If youā€™re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@dominic has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 8 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hello,

I really like this AIP and i think that this can bring a true value to the ApecoinDao and also the entire crypto/nft ecosystem without talking about the benefits on the token itself

another point that maybe some people can relate is the fact that thereā€™s many countries that actually have a certain lack of level in term of ā€œtechnologiesā€ this affect directly the level of eduction in thoese specific domains so ApecoinDao can literaly create an alternative that will grant an improvement of the international educationnal content

1 Like

Hey @felipesilva! Thanks for support! This is already bringing benefits! :+1:

Now I understand. Unfortunately, I still have to use Google translator, which, as we can see, is not ideal. But anyway, Iā€™m grateful for your support! :handshake:

That would be great. I think after approval it will be possible to consider such a possibility in the future, but as @me_myself_crypto said, it will not be easy.

First, I think it would be a good idea from a marketing point of view to give away places to future partners projects. And in the future it is planned to introduce a commercial basis for studying.

5 Likes

Didnā€™t know you were using Google! AI will be reading all our minds soon anyway

1 Like

Cool idea. I hope it will be possible to study there at your own pace, without creating additional stress ā€” as much as everyone can afford and when it is convenient. One hour every day is better than 10 hours in a row on Sunday

5 Likes

Hi @Russell,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If youā€™re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Russell,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @Russell please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators

1 Like