Beta Testing Group

As someone looking to become more active in the DAO, this seems like a great opportunity - count me in!

11 Likes

I did a lot of this in my past life, sign me up

9 Likes

I would love to join as well. Sign me up.

9 Likes

Count me in, would love to help!

7 Likes

Love this. As a builder and dev, getting fresh outside eyes is great. Finalizing AIP-88 this month to launch and would love any volunteers interested in helping QA and beta test our UX and functionality for drops in $ape.

8 Likes

Awesome, I (and I’m sure many others in this thread) would love to help test.

We have a group of about 50 so far. Your project would be a great way to get everyone started.

Do you have a specific target launch date yet or still a rough estimate for now?

8 Likes

rough. end of month or early feb.

7 Likes

Great idea! Sign me up @Vulkan :saluting_face:

8 Likes

Im here to help. LMK. I might be able to bring some front end and back end people to test as well.

7 Likes

I’m pretty technically adept so I don’t mind being a part of the group.

7 Likes

I agree with your proposal to set up a list of interested Beta testers and to incorporate a reward system for those who provide valuable feedback. This would not only benefit the projects, but also incentivize more people to get involved and help test and improve the project.

I think it is a great idea to focus on UI/UX feedback and enhancement/feature requests, as these are important factors that can make or break the user experience. By providing this type of feedback, we can help projects create products that are more user-friendly and intuitive for their users.

I am looking forward to working with you and others on developing and implementing this Beta Test Group. Let’s work together to help make it a success!

11 Likes

Wonderful idea!
Woud Love and take the opportunity to learn, provide feedback and help pushing the apecoin ecosystem to the next level :raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

Hey @Vulkan,

It looks like you’ve got a lot of people raising their hands here ! I was hesitant to post on this one because I love seeing these new opportunities for new people to contribute being created in the DAO, and I’m fairly busy at this point, but I also realize that a larger pool of people who are interested in participating at some level could help bring value to the whole concept. So I’m raising my hand to get on this Beta Tester list in the interest of supporting your idea, and maybe I’ll get to test some cool products!

Thank you,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

9 Likes

Hey @Lost would love to have you participate! We can never have too many testers reviewing tools and providing feedback :smiley:

Will add you to the list and hopefully have some things to start testing here soon :eyes:

10 Likes

This is a great idea. I’ve been fortunate to beta test a ton of tech for decades. Early adopter, button-masher reporting for duty.

7 Likes

Great idea! I’d love to be a part of the beta testing group :rocket:

7 Likes

“Button-masher” - love that. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Excited to have you in! Should have some testing for everyone soon :eyes:

8 Likes

LFG!!!

(Post must be at least 20 characters) :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Wanted to provide an update here.

We are getting close to our first Beta Testing activity. We will be having discussions around it on Discord, so please join the WG0 Discord if you haven’t do so yet.

The official Apecoin Twitter account wrote a thread that contains the link or you can reach out to me as well.

10 Likes