@Evil - Nomination 7/2023

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @Evil

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RageOfPotato

Nomination Statement

Concise statement on why you are running for the Special Council

I aim to clear the gap between what Apecoin DAO is and what all we can achieve as a DAO to a whole different level. Pushing the boundaries of community and culture, I want to create an environment where Apecoin DAO is approachable by all $ape holders who believe this to be the currency of web3. I, Evil being a part of Special Council will show people that you dont necessary have to own BAYC or MAYC to contribute towards the DAO but have the will to guide community towards creating an environment that will flourish for years to come and leave a mark on-chain.

Motivation

Details on your motivation for becoming an ApeCoin DAO Special Council member

Existing community members believing in me (:

That’s it, this is my motivation. People trusting me enough to think that I should make a great member and I myself believe that I am capable of contributing amazing things for the DAO.

Rationale

Share relevant experience and skills that will bring value to the ApeCoin community

Being someone who has been into NFTs when it was called " Rare digital art" I’ve created a community of artist way before NFT bloom, collaborating and communicating with different projects, communities and individuals. Ambassador of Makersplace, a premium NFT platform. Organizing a collective of artist to make and auction NFT where the total amount in sale was donated towards Crypto Relief Fund to help fight Covid in 2021. Hosted India’s first IRL exhibition to showcase NFTs in the country in a physical space with over 400+ guest in over 2 days. I’ve done all of these things, starting as an individual pushing boundaries of community building to ultimately creating a team of people passionate about blockchain.

Specifications

Further describe relevant experience, including crypto and governance participation, and/or ideas for DAO improvement

Ambassador: Makersplace

Community Member of Rare Pizza NFT, helping and growing with them since 1st global pizza party back in 2021.

Bull Council: Bulls On The Block ( Retired, BOTB went under new leadership )

Founder #79: Meebits DAO

I personally think that a small scale experiment is a necessary step for a DAO to test ideas with enough flow. That’s why my idea is to introduce the concept of “” Grants “” in Apecoin DAO where Special Council, Steward or a group of trusted community members take responsibilities of a test fund and deploy them to ideas that require small amount of funding to get their wonderful ideas rolling.

Concluding Statement

Summarize your statement as to why you are the best choice for Special Council

Only way to know how good you are is to see how EVIL you can be (:

6 Likes

Hello Apecoin DAO community,

@Evil has requested they withdraw their application for Special Council. As such, this topic will now be Withdrawn.

-Amplify

2 Likes