NEW HOMEPAGE for apecoin.com / public friendly

NEW HOMEPAGE for apecoin.com / public friendly

PROPOSAL CATEGORY: Brand Decision

TEAM DESCRIPTION: TBD

I am Dyorjadore or DrJDR for short :slight_smile:
Invested in ApeCoin DAO for quite some time, recently member of the ThankApe Board.

Maybe I’m wrong but this type of work is perhaps the responsibility of the Working Group dedicated to Marketing, if this is the case, so much the better if it can highlight this need and move forward quickly !

ABSTRACT:

We have recently known that ApeCoin will shine through Formula 1.
By being exposed in the media, it is certain that the public will seek information about ApeCoin…

We need to ensure that the apecoin.com homepage is suitable for a wide audience, which is not really the case today…

Shouldn’t we also create a section in the menu linked to news from our F1 team, with content updated regularly ?

BENEFIT TO APECOIN ECOSYSTEM:

Thus, we could inform / educate / make this audience want to take part in the ApeCoin adventure.

STEPS TO IMPLEMENT & TIMELINE:

TBD depending on the roles of the Marketing Working Group.
If necessary, I will be happy to support them personnaly in this project.

OVERALL COST:

TBD - dependent on those involved: Stewards, External companies.
I offer myself as an intermediary if necessary.

Do you mean to ask for an update to the apecoin.com website or for an entirely new homepage?

The main page could be updated to reflect this monumental partnership.

3 Likes

From a « speed point of view », we could start with a minor update so that it is implemented as quickly as possible.

But the first idea is to completely redesign this homepage.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting redesigning the website entirely or just making some updates to the homepage? In my opinion, it’s better to update the apecoin.com website’s homepage rather than redesign

1 Like

As you said, firstly a good update of the homepage, not the full website !

Imagine a slider in the homepage with the last news : What is ApeCoin, F1 results, ApeChain Apps, …

It could be not so complicated to put in place !

Interesting idea, So the Idea is to probably inform people who do not use all the other platforms as frequently, right?

Hi @dyorjdr,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@dyorjdr has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-@Facilitators

The idea is to get “general” informations about apecoin on the website, with a more friendly design and for example last news for the F1 Team !

Most new visitors will come thanks to the partnership with F1, but may not have overall knowledge or ideas about ApeCoin.

They have no interest (initially) in knowing the latest AIP, knowing the delegations, etc…
That’s why we need more friendly home page…

2 Likes

I agreee with you on this @dyorjdr
The Apecoin website homepage need a modification to attract more audience and also improve the overall user experience and convey the project’s message more effectively.

2 Likes

Gm!

How do you think the UI flow couldl/should be for this?

For example, when people come to the ApeCoin website re F1, what’s do we want those people to do or see next? Is there an intended CTA? Are we trying to engage the public with joining the DAO?

Or are you thinking simply a generic info page about the team and the sponsorship detail?

I’m thinking something like:

1. What is ApeCoin?
    (in language suitable for novices)
    A token made to support the evolution of art, gaming, entertainment, digital and* physical events, storytelling, and everything else web3 dreams up, …

(more about ApeCoin & DAO for connoisseurs)

1. What is Web3?

2. What do ApeCoin and Formula 1 have in common?

The latest news from the F1 team

Images/Videos

Official store link Merchandising ApeCoin x F1 Team

1 Like

Hi @dyorjdr,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

Got it, so if I understand correctly, your suggestion is strictly to change the homepage to guide people to general information. Is this correct?

You’re not intending to funnel people towards any specific action, is this also correct?

correct for your both questions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.