Tiger - Notice of Resignation Effective Jan 31, 2024

Dear Community,

I am writing to formally announce my resignation from my position as Governance WG Steward effective Jan 31, 2024. This decision has not been taken lightly, but after considerable reflection, I have decided to step down.

My role as a Governance Steward has been a valuable experience and it was and honor to serve the DAO. The dedication, energy and creative spirit of this community have been truly inspiring, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked alongside you all.

Congratulations to all the newly elected Special Council members and Stewards, best wishes to a successful 2024 for the ApeCoin DAO. While I am stepping down from my official role, I will remain active as a DAO member. I will continue to support the Working Groups and community in any capacity that I can, and will stay involved in DAO initiatives.

I am sincerely thankful for your understanding and support during this transition, and I look forward to seeing the continued growth and success of our community.

Best regards,
Tiger

33 Likes

Crushed it while you here.

Also not sure that I’ve ever seen a more creative seamstress. Looking forward to seeing what Tiger has planned for Web3 next.

Ps… I’m still looking for the contract address; send hAlp.

AC

7 Likes

@tigerisfine thank you for your contributions to the DAO both during your time serving for the GWG and before as an active member. I’ve enjoyed working with you and look forward to more big things from you in the future! Keep pushing your dreams as your talent shines with your creations.

7 Likes

Thank you @tigerisfine and appreciate so much what you have done :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the DAO @tigerisfine. It was a pleasure working on various projects with you.

I’m excited to see the next chapter in your journey.

4 Likes

@tigerisfine Thank you for your kind words to the newly elected Special Council and Stewards.

Looking forward to continue working with you during the transition. Keep up the creative ideas, maybe we will have something for ApeCoin Ladies soon :wink:

5 Likes

Cycles end and new opportunities arise.
The way we face each situation is what makes the difference.
Female strength in the DAO is incredible :two_hearts:
@tigerisfine

3 Likes

Very sad to see you go tbh. Thanks and good luck. :handshake::muscle:

5 Likes

Hey Tiger,

I bet you already planned something great though I am surprised by this post.

You are kind spirit and humble.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly. Plz write me a letter of recommendation lol

2 Likes

Thanks for all! A lot of work has been done…

2 Likes

Thanks for your work, @tigerisfine!

1 Like

I appreciate your hard work and the progress made. Thank you for your efforts

1 Like

Sad to see you go @tigerisfine, but happy to hear you will still be here! :blue_heart:

3 Likes