A Survey on Token Holder Motivations and Expectations

Hello, Ape holders!

I am conducting a small survey to gain insights into the perspectives and motivations of $APE holders. The survey consists of 8 straightforward questions and should only take a couple of minutes to complete.

By participating in this survey, you will be contributing valuable information to the broader DAO space as well as ApeCoin DAO. Your answers will help shed light on the reasons why individuals hold tokens within DAOs and the expectations they have.

Feel free to select multiple answers that align with your thoughts on ApeCoin.

Note: I have submitted this survey as an AIP idea because I believe it would be advantageous to move the survey to the Snapshot voting. By doing so, we can encourage greater participation from the APE holders and obtain a more representative understanding of token holder perspectives.

• I am holding $APE as an investment
  • I am holding $APE for specific utility within the Ape ecosystem
  • I expect profits from holding $APE based on the overall success of the Ape ecosystem
  • I do not expect profits from holding $APE, and I view it as a utility token
  • The value of $APE depends on the success of the Ape ecosystem
  • The value of $APE depends on my own actions, not the Ape ecosystem
  • I believe any profits from holding $APE will come from the efforts of the ApeCoin DAO, Yuga Labs, or other third parties
  • I believe any profits from holding $APE will come from market forces and not the efforts of any specific promoter or third party
0 voters

Hello @DAOTimes,

Thank you for your submission. Given that in its current form this post constitutes a survey, a “temp-check” if you will, it need not undergo the AIP process in order to be voted on by the community. The Governance Working Group has established a “GWG Tempchecks” Snapshot page explicitly created for inquiries like yours.

We encourage your AIP Idea be moved to the “General” section of the forum, and we’re happy to initiate discussions between you and the Governance Working Group Stewards (@AllCityBAYC and @bigbull) in order to help bring your idea to a community Snapshot vote.

Please let us know how you’d like to proceed, and thank you again for your contributions.

Regards,
-@Facilitators

4 Likes

Perfect fit for a Tempcheck… We’re actually getting ready to put a new one up from @LiveFast9986 so timing on this may be perfect.

Just sent over a dm @DAOTimes :+1:

AC

4 Likes

Its so very fortuitous, as the temp check was specifically designed for this.

@DAOTimes please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

1 Like

Would be great to have option “other”

1 Like

Hi @DAOTimes,

The community feedback period for your proposal would be ending in less than 24 hours.

• If you’re content with the feedback received, your next steps are to finalize your proposal using the AIP Draft Template.

• A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft. Upon receipt of the final Draft, we will review and provide instructions on the next steps.

• Are you ready to proceed to the next phase or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @DAOTimes,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @DAOTimes, please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators