Meta4ickal
Doc_Mutant (ex-RIOT game dev)
AmericanApe
Squiddy
Badteeth
G_is_us
NANA

4 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™m Konop, (on twitter as well) also Mark Pettersson here on linkedIn Iā€™m a software developer with recent focus on Unreal and UEFN (Unreal engine Fortnite) I have a proposal up for discussion to develop some Fortnite levels using Yuga IP to spread knowledge of our metaverse with the broader gaming ecosystem and have decades of programming and gaming experience. https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpettersson/?originalSubdomain=ca . Nice to meet you all here. Can check out my pinned tweet for an example of the sort of Fortnite maps I want to create (this one based on the world of 10ktf) https://twitter.com/konop/status/1679589948796829699?s=20

8 Likes

Hi. I think you may have wandered into the wrong neighborhood :rofl:

Why so? I donā€™t understand the comment.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m interested to be a steward iā€™m just introducing myself. Add me to the list.

10 Likes

I understand that youā€™re new and finding your footing but please be welcoming and helpful to new members.

6 Likes

Welcome to the ApeCoin Dao. For Yuga NFTs IP you need to reach out to individual BAYC holders like myself. For Yuga IP you need to talk to Yuga and not ApeCoin Dao.

If you want to use the ApeCoin logo you can submit an AIP.

Hope this helps.

Bigbull

7 Likes

Welcome to DAO @KONOP , really good to see your post here and looking forward to see what all we can do together.
Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome @KONOP

Anyone building cool Metaverse stuff is definitely in the right place, the twitter post looks awesome, great trailer. Checkout @JackieLeeETH on twitter if you havenā€™t already.

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand why my post was flagged and hidden.

I was explaining to him the purpose of the thread in case he wasnā€™t aware. Just trying to be helpful here. And if I hadnā€™t pointed that out, there was no way to know that he was interested in being in the MWG.

My comment about building stuff was related to this thread not being about that. Now, heā€™s made it clear that he was in fact saying that he wanted to be in the MWG and his post was an intro in that regard. I didnā€™t know that until he made it clear.

@KONOP diid you find something wrong with my post?

1 Like

LIST UPDATED

SmartApe (that old school dude)
Evil
AaronHaber
DirectiveCreator
krafter_eth
Meta4ickal
AmericanApe
Squiddy
Badteeth
G_is_us
NANA
KONOP

2 Likes

Yes. But I think my post has been taking out of context. My post was in reference to this thread. Until his clarification, I just thought that he was introducting himself and showing us his work. This isnā€™t the thread for that. Hence my comment. Then he clarified it.

1 Like

Your post was not *taken out of context. This thread is a list of those interested in being a Working Group Steward. If someone posts their relevant work history in this thread; I think its safe to assume they are interested.

I would also point out that I asked you to be welcoming and helpful. Tagging a new member asking them if they found anything wrong with your post is neither of those.

Please learn from your mistake and move on. Thank you

1 Like

I disagree. I was just trying to help. But only those who saw the post before it was hidden will understand that.

And I canā€™t assume that the posterā€™s intent was to join. Why? Because there are others in this thread who didnā€™t express that interest and who are not interested in joining. Even on Discord, this too happened whereby @badteeth posted, but it wasnā€™t clear if he was interested or not. I had to ask him - directly. Until a few days ago, he wasnā€™t - and may not be. Nevetheless, he asked me to add his name to the list. And so I did. In fact, this is specifically why I started the list so that itā€™s clear to everyone - and us in the Ape Assembly - to know who is in fact interested and who isnā€™t.

Thatā€™s the misunderstanding that I see here. But it wonā€™t be clear now because weā€™re debating the merits of a post thatā€™s now hidden.

I have nothing else to add to this, as I have updated the list accordingly.

2 Likes

LIST UPDATED

Evil
AaronHaber
DirectiveCreator
krafter_eth
Meta4ickal
AmericanApe
Squiddy
Badteeth
G_is_us
NANA
KONOP

As I did with the Ape Assembly, I have removed myself from the MWG interest list because, after a month, I have come to lose interest and belief in the process, the people running the DOA, and some members of the community who arenā€™t acting in the best interests of the DAO. And so, I donā€™t envision any scenario whereby I could or would - in good faith - recommend to any of my vast network of devs and corps to get involved in this DAO at any professional level.

I also firmly believe that, given how things are progressing and from what I have observed this past month of being around here, the DAO is headed for massive legal ramifications, and I donā€™t want to be a part of that.

I will of course be voting for worthy candidates in that list. I will also continue to maintain the list since I was the one who started curating it.

So, good luck to the interested parties and nominees. Itā€™s free money that comes with zero accountability and transparency; so why not, right?

1 Like

Good names for this working group! Looking foward to see the outcome. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.