AIP-346: Monthly Laughing Ape Stand-Up Comedy Show Utility for all $APE Holders

It was so great having you at the 1st ever Bored Silly Comedy Series and I hope I can have the honor of producing amazing comedy shows for all $APE holders! Thanks again for all that you do.

2 Likes

As someone who attended 2 of the 3 recent comedy nights they hosted, I can speak to the quality of the comedians + good vibes of the event.

Would love for the Apecoin community to come together to support this event and have fun together at these metaverse comedy shows :tada:

11 Likes

Thank you, Sera and thank you for being such a positive force in helping us get that 1st Bored Silly happening! We appreciate your support sooooooo much!

2 Likes

It will be great if you attach a small video of the performance or a teaser to your proposal. Maybe you have a youtube channel. This would make it possible to understand the format and quality of jokes

6 Likes

Never underestimate the value of a good laugh in your life!!!

7 Likes

Laughter is the best medicine. Wait, actually antibiotics are pretty good too.

5 Likes

Great idea Dani, thanks! The comedians who performed on The BAYC Council version of Bored Silly have performed on shows like Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, The Tonight Show, Americaā€™s Got Talent (Tom Cotter was 2nd place one season) and recorded Half Hour Comedy Central specials. My friend Mike Drucker was head writer for Full Frontal with Samatha Bee on TBS and is currently writing for Jimmy Fallonā€™s Tonight Show. I have over 20 years of producing and booking comedy shows and so my contact list of amazing comedians runs deep!

9 Likes

Damn, Aaron, Youā€™re really unique!! Canā€™t wait this AIP to be approved and visiting your live stream :star_struck:

3 Likes

Haha, thank you, my friend. Iā€™m hoping that before too long you and all $APE holders will be able to join me monthly for our awesome Bored Silly $APE Coin DAO event!

3 Likes

Welcome back brotha <3333

2 Likes

Oh! I thought you were talking about me. Iā€™m like ā€œIā€™ve been here since early '21 and havenā€™t gone anywhere!ā€ lol

2 Likes

times like these we could use a good laugh!

3 Likes

I guarantee at least 1 good laugh in the 12 months of the show!

4 Likes

A day without smile is a lost day so I love this idea!

2 Likes

Agreed and thank you, Zazanibo!

1 Like

funny and informative - the best way for web 3

2 Likes

That will be another great way of utilizing APE COIN

2 Likes

Thanks a ton! (See what I did there?)

Thatā€™s my hope. Iā€™d love to see more real world utilization for holding $APE and this is one we can provide!

1 Like

Hi @AaronHaber,

Your topic would be moving to the AIP Draft phase in approximately 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

3 Likes